ER-6N and ER-6F Club Malaysia

Colonel Wrottesley

dreamscoko

Colonel Wrottesley

Post  dreamscoko on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

Colonel WrottesleyColonel Wrottesley has promised to visit us, Timberland Boots for Women with his son, as soon as he can conveniently leave London; and I hope that a few weeks passed quietly with us, will soothe his spirits, while the pure air, and almost sea-breezes of our situation, may restore his health, which has been much impaired by anxiety and constant attendance for so long a time upon a sick-bed. I think you will like Edward even more than formerly ; it is some years since you saw him, and you jimmy choo shoes will find him much improved in Cheap Timberland Boots every respect, though not altered; he has much spirit and animation, with strong, affectionate feelings, and also, much of the pride of his family. Two years at Cambridge do not Timberland Outlet appear to have injured the purity of his character; in fact, he is a great favourite of mine, and I hope will be one with you also.
    But I shall bring with me a child much more interesting to us both, and one with whom we have yet to form a close acquaintance. I trust we shall all be happy, I know that much depends upon ourselves; we have a good foundation to build upon, and we must raise the superstructure carefully and firmly, remembering that the Timberland Boots for Men happiness here and hereafter of a rational creature is entrusted to our hands. We must jimmy choo uggs not expect too much goodness, nor may we overlook blemishes; and, I think, we may find it difficult to produce all the affection we desire, but we must have patience; the ties of kindred are new to the poor Timberland Boots Outlet child, and she has yet to learn the blessings and happiness arising from them; but I feel certain, that as she Timberland Boots learns these, her love will increase, and manifest itself; and if we meet not with it at first, we must content ourselves awhile with gratitude; in a good heart the one jimmy choo will follow the other, and be the stronger and more lasting, because it has its rise in thankfulness for benefits received. Adieu, my dear William, till we meet again.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:32 pm